There’s a newly released collection from the Higher Education Academy to support colleagues in HE in FE entitled ‘Data Handling resources’ [my feeling is that this low key title doesn’t do this excellent collection justice!]
Well worth a look – and don’t forget to follow up the ‘Related documents / links’.
This collection has been put together by colleagues involved in the round of workshops on Research and Scholarly Activity that have taken place across the country over these last couple of years.
* Rare seaside postcards and political cartoons launched online.
See the British Cartoon Archives.
*The fdf folded in July. Resources, information, advice and guidance as well as service they developed have been variously housed in different locations… (with thanks to the HEA for outlining this in their HE in FE newsletter!)
– The Employer Based Training Accreditation (EBTA) Service – now hosted by the QAA
– Web-based information, advice and guidance – now hosted by Unionlearn
– Reports, guidance and case studies relating to Foundation Degrees and Work based Higher Education – now all available on the Higher Education Academy web pages
– Foundation Degrees developed by fdf are available from the Sector Skills Council Websites