‘…. a £25m fund that will support the creation of up to 10,000 Advanced and Higher Apprenticeships, giving firms in sectors such as advanced manufacturing, information technology and engineering the hi-tech skills they need to grow. As well as providing challenging development opportunities for our workforce.
- It is in England only
- It is available for existing and new staff aged 16 and over.
- It is available to employers that already have Apprenticeship programmes and those new to Apprenticeships.
- Funding is available until end March 2013.
Who can apply?
The Higher Apprenticeship Fund is seeking collaborative partnership bids and the following organisations, or preferably a consortia of the following organisations, are eligible to apply:
- Sector Skills Councils
- Professional Bodies
- National Skills Academies
- Employer groups
- Learning Providers, including independents,
- FE colleges and HE institutions’