*The Technology Enhanced Professional Learning Special Interest Group, sponsored by the Higher Education Academy (HEA) is inviting applications for small grants.
Deadline 8th July.
Up to 5 projects of £500 each around these themes:
1. Open (educational) resources for professional learning
2. Learning analytics
3. New models of professional learning and staff development in HE
4. Skill, competency and mindset changes required of academics for future learning
5. Technology support for professional learning
*JISC Funding Call: eContent Capital Programme
See the web page for details, particularly see Strand A.
Deadline for proposals: 15th August.
An online ‘community briefing’ on 21st June at 11.00 – link: http://bit.ly/iizinj
[link to the recording that will be made of the briefing: : http://bit.ly/mS0AXi]
- Summary of funding opportunities – including a funded PhD
- A round up of funding still available for applications
- Resources and links
- Supporting teacher educators
- Events: from Dec through to June – online, local and abroad
- ‘To spoon feed is not to nurture’
- A mixed bag of influences on HE
- Teaching languages with Xerte Toolkits – free online session
View by month
Link for your mobile:http://intouchwithhe.wirenode.mobi