*Student conference –
[for staff and students working in all fields]
Employability and Enterprise in Education.
At Liverpool Hope University. 11th April. Costs £25. Read more.
‘We’re inviting students and academics who are interested in leading a session, to submit an abstract of around 200 words – you can submit as an individual, or part of a group. Regardless of what stage in your course or career, we want to hear from you.’
- Summary of funding opportunities – including a funded PhD
- A round up of funding still available for applications
- Resources and links
- Supporting teacher educators
- Events: from Dec through to June – online, local and abroad
- ‘To spoon feed is not to nurture’
- A mixed bag of influences on HE
- Teaching languages with Xerte Toolkits – free online session
View by month
Link for your mobile:http://intouchwithhe.wirenode.mobi