* The latest from InfoNet:
Using collaborative online tools for business and community engagement.
If you’ve not come across the InfoKits that InfoNet produce, it’s worth taking a look.
“The infoKits contain a wealth of ‘self-help’ material, such as simple methodologies to manage projects, risk and change, as well as landscape views of the sector to encourage creativity, from image galleries of inspiring buildings to soundbites from learners engaged with e-portfolios. They also include a range of case studies that give wide exposure to practice that has been applied in the further and higher education sectors.”
- Summary of funding opportunities – including a funded PhD
- A round up of funding still available for applications
- Resources and links
- Supporting teacher educators
- Events: from Dec through to June – online, local and abroad
- ‘To spoon feed is not to nurture’
- A mixed bag of influences on HE
- Teaching languages with Xerte Toolkits – free online session
View by month
Link for your mobile:http://intouchwithhe.wirenode.mobi